Liposuction, commonly referred to as lipoplasty or body contouring, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that utilizes a fat extracting technology to remove excess, unwanted, and stubborn fat from specific areas of the body. Beautiful Orlando Spa and Cosmetic Surgery’s team performs successful liposuction procedures in Orlando, FL, helping patient’s to achieve a slimmer, more contoured silhouette. If you want to lose fat from stubborn areas and achieve a more contoured shape, then liposuction can be an excellent option.
We offer liposuction surgery for men that can redefine trouble areas, such as the chest, and abdominals for a more masculine appearance. If you are a male and have exercise-resistant fat, the team at Beautiful Orlando Spa & Cosmetic Surgery can target these areas with liposuction techniques that can improve pudgy areas and enhance your masculine physique.
"I was looking around for places like these and my friend recommended Beautiful Orlando Medical Spa. My experience was great even with the liposuction. I went here about two weeks ago and after 1 week, I started to see changes in my weight. I lost about 10 pounds with diets and such. 5 stars!"- J.M. / Google / May 15, 2017
"I feel very happy with my liposuction and fat transfer. The after care has been amazing and the doctor Truly cares about his patients. I am a very cautious person when it comes to my body but I reccommend him 100% to everyone. I am so excited for my Tummy tuck and breastlift next month!"- D.A. / Google / Jun 14, 2018
"I had my liposuction done ..really happy with my results."- M.S. / Facebook / Oct 30, 2018
1, 2, 3S OF LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction is a fat removal procedure that shapes and slims specific areas of the body, improving body contours and proportion. It is a popular procedure for eliminating stubborn areas of fat and, in many cases, boasts noticeable results after even just one treatment. Liposuction is not an obesity or weight loss treatment, nor does it treat cellulite. It works best when it is used to correct areas of stubborn fat that have not responded to diet and/or exercise.
1,2,3’S OF LIPOSUCTION
Liposuction is a body contouring procedure that provides more targeted shaping benefits and removes excess fat.
- Fat Removal. This first step removes the excess fat from your body via liposuction. This minimally-invasive surgical procedure targets specific areas of the body.
- Aftercare and Healing. Post-care can improve the long-term results of your liposuction procedure. The post-care procedures or aftercare procedures at Beautiful Orlando Medical Spa include options such as: Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Your aftercare procedure will be customized to provide you with the best results possible.
- Body Sculpting. Once your body has recovered from liposuction, our staff can further refine your new shape and contour with highly targeted liposculpting with radiofrequency and or carboxytherapy. Skin tightening using infra-red heat can also be utilized for optimal results.
What to Expect
Liposuction is usually performed as an outpatient procedure with the patient under local or general anesthesia. During the procedure, one or more small incisions will be made near the treatment site. A thin tube (cannula) is then inserted through the incision to loosen the excess fat, then suctioned out. The length of this procedure varies among patients, but it typically takes between 1 – 3 hours to complete. Following their procedure, patients should wear a compression garments for the first few weeks to reduce swelling and ensure optimal healing. Patients can expect minimal scarring at the incision site, but with proper scar management, it will be difficult to notice. In order for the results of liposuction to last, the patient should maintain a stable weight through a healthy diet and exercise.
Liposcution is an outpatient procedure but it is still a surgical procedure which will require:
- Medical Clearance from a Primary Care Physician
- Screening Lab Tests
- EKG/Chest X-Ray
- Smoking cessation for at least two months
- Abstinence from alcohol for at least four weeks
- Time off from work can be 3-5 days
- Maintenance treatments after liposuction
- Wearing a garment for at least four-six weeks
Plan Your Procedure
Remove Stubborn Fat
Stubborn fat deposits can keep you from achieving the body you’ve always wanted. For patients who need assistance getting a slimmer body, schedule a consultation with our office today. We provide a number of advanced techniques in liposuction that can be matched to the needs and desires of each patient for your best results.