About Custom Facials
At Beautiful Orlando Spa & Cosmetic Surgery in Kissimmee, FL, we would like to provide you with one of our signature facials by our experienced medical aestheticians. Our unique facials can address skin concerns like textural issues, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and more. Your medical-grade facial will be customized for your skin care needs only. Men and women of all ages (including teenagers) can have better-looking skin that is softer to the touch. Depending on the ingredients and techniques used. Your custom facial will be a relaxing experience in one of our serene treatment rooms at Beautiful Orlando. We will do our best to help you refresh and replenish your skin using only the finest techniques so you can revel in your best skin.
Custom Facials and Peels
- European Facial
- Glycolic Facial
- HydraFacial This facial combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection. The hydra-dermabrasion is soothing, moisturizing and non-irritating which results in clear, beautiful, hydrated skin with no discomfort or downtime.
- Clear Perfection Facial (Acne/Oily) This facial adds in a peel that promotes light exfoliation, anti-bacterial and cellular support to help clear the skin,
- Vitamin C Facial (Brightening Peel) This peel gives a youthful glow and nourishes the skin with Vitamin C to brighten the overall appearance of the skin,
- Sensitive Facial (Rosacea) This facial helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and erythema and the peel will strengthen the skin on a cellular level while gently exfoliating.
- Pumpkin Apple Fall Facial (Glycolic, Aging, Dry Skin) This facial includes a peel which uses the natural benefits of apples and pumpkin to firm and tone the skin for a more refined look while nourishing and brightening dull, dry summer skin,
- Perk Me Up Facial (Anti-Aging) This facial uses a peel that boosts skin using wine extracts and mandalic acid that renews, tightens and tones the skin
"Great service! Amazing staff and very caring medical doctor. Highly recommend the spa and the doctor for your medical needs."- R.S. / Facebook / Mar 11, 2017
"Excelente servicio y muy professional me realize El tratamiento de plasma quede encantada con los resultados ."- Y.R. / Google / May 28, 2020
"I have been getting my Laser Hair Removal here and the Staff is super nice and they make the process super easy."- S.S. / Google / Apr 02, 2020
"(Translated by Google) Very professional! Good treatment and good prices, I really liked it, I'll be back 😀 I recommend it.(Original)Muy profesionales! buen trato y buenos precios, me gusto mucho, volvere 😀 Lo recomiendo."- S.D. / Google / Mar 14, 2020
"(Translated by Google) Very professional! Good treatment and good prices, I really liked it, I'll be back 😀 I recommend it. (Original) Muy profesionales! buen trato y buenos precios, me gusto mucho, volvere 😀 Lo recomiendo."- S.D. / Google / Mar 13, 2020
Best Candidates for Custom Facials
Facials are wonderful for your skin even if you do not have any current skin issues. However, many patients seek medical-grade facials for their anti-aging benefits, and treatment of acne or damaged skin. We will provide you with a consultation and an analysis of your skin before making a recommendation as to which facial is right for you. We offer facials for patients with one or a combination of the following conditions:
- Acne and acne scars
- Age spots
- Blocked pores
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dead skin cells and rough texture
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Hyperpigmentation spots
- Large pores
- Loose facial skin (collagen loss)
- Puffy area under the eyes
- Sun damage
- Textural issues
- Wrinkles and fine lines
What to Expect with Custom Facials
During your 45 – 60-minute facial appointment, we will take you to a tranquil room where you can recline in a relaxing position. The medical aesthetician will begin the treatment by cleansing your skin to prep it for exfoliation. As directed by your treatment plan, we may use a variety of facial products at specific strengths and amounts, certain techniques, and add-on treatments for exfoliation, moisturizing, and hydration replenishment. We can also offer extractions to remove extra oils, whiteheads, blackheads, and blocked pores to help clarify your skin.
Custom Facials Other Considerations
Adding a facial to your skin care regimen can be very beneficial to your skin. While there are facials over-the-counter and do-it-yourself homemade facials you can apply yourself at home, however, your results will pale in comparison to the care we will provide your skin at Beautiful Orlando. If you would like to really invest in the care of your skin, we recommend having a medical professional assess your skin and provide it with the treatment it needs for outstanding outcomes and glowing skin.
Plan Your Procedure
- Recovery Time
- Average Procedure Time
- Post-op Follow-up
- Procedure Recovery Location
Notice the difference
Looking younger and refreshed can speak volumes as to how you care for yourself. Schedule a custom facial at Beautiful Orlando in Kissimmee to recondition and improve the aesthetics of your skin. You will notice the difference in your skin. Please call today and speak with one of our patient coordinators or receptionists to learn more about what our medical-grade facials and other aesthetic treatments can do for your skin.