diva laser vaginal therapy
Are any of these issues affecting your daily life?
- You always have to go the restroom no matter where you are?
- You have painful intercourse?
- You feel vaginal lack of lubrication?
- You have difficulty with orgasms?
- You limit how much liquid you consume when there are no restrooms nearby?
- You are unable to sit through an entire movie without having to get up and use the restroom?
- You have to wear panty liners or pads due to bladder leakage?
- You've stopped doing physical activities due to bladder accidents?
- You've considered having bladder surgery to correct these problems?
- You experience vaginal dryness accompanied by irritation and itching?
If any or all of these are your concerns there is a solution!
Should you be a diva?
Women who experience a decline in Vaginal Health can often trace it back to two causes...
- Childbirth stretches the vaginal canal and surrounding tissue which can diminish your vaginal health. Because of this, a lot of women may not experience the same state of vaginal health they enjoyed prior to vaginal health.
- Menopause can lead to a decline in production of estrogen in the ovaries. Slower production of estrogen has been shown to lead to thinning, drying and inflammation of the vaginal walls.
- Reduction in estrogen can significantly affect the vaginal walls, causing them to become thinner, dryer, and even inflamed, which further compromises vaginal function. These symptoms are more pronounced after hysterectomy, breast-feeding, and chemotherapy treatments.
diVa can also be extended to women who experience a feeling of vaginal laxity or looseness which can be caused by childbirth, menopause, aging,
Patients undergoing nonsurgical vaginal rejuvenation are made to feel comfortable and at ease in our private treatment room. The procedure takes just a few minutes and is performed without anesthesia. The device's laser handpiece is gently inserted into the vagina and slightly moved throughout the vaginal area, delivering controlled energy pulses into the tissue. The laser itself is built with varying modalities. During the treatment, one laser works to resurface the vaginal wall to reveal new, healthy tissue while the other laser stimulates the production of collagen for long-term improvements. For optimal results, we recommend an average of three treatments, scheduled approximately four weeks apart.
Diva often works best when combined with our Pleasure Shot.
Frequently asked questions
How long does diVa Laser Vaginal Therapy take?
The procedure only takes 3-5 minutes to treat the entire length of the vaginal canal.
Do I need more than one treatment?
Yes. You would need to complete a series of 3 total treatments each scheduled four weeks apart. If any follow up treatments are needed they can be done once a year.
What does the diVa Treatment feel like?
diVa laser vaginal therapy is fast and promises minimal discomfort. Most women report only a slight pressure against the vaginal walls during their treatment.
What do women experience in the 48 hours following their treatment?
You may return to your daily activities immediately however, we advise that you refrain from any sexual intercourse for at least 48 hours after the treatment. We also suggest avoiding all bath tubs, Jacuzzis, and swimming pools for the first 48 hours following the procedure. Women may experience minimal spotting, and cramping for the next 48 hours after the treatment.
diVA Vaginal Rejuvenation Reviews
What to Expect
Following a diVa treatment, patients will feel and see the results almost immediately. However, it takes several months for the full results to be noticed as the internal tissue works to regenerate and heal. While this procedure does not have downtime associated with it, patients should avoid strenuous activity, exercise, sexual activity, and tampon use for at least 48 hours to allow optimal healing.
Use DivaTyte to Improve the Exterior Appearance of Vaginal Skin
Divatyte is the companion technology to diVa Laser Vaginal Therapy. The combination of both treatments optimizes both internal and external vaginal tissues and provides a total women's health solution in one device. DivaTyte vaginal exterior treatment is based on Skintyte in the same technology for skin firming. DivaTyte utilizes powerful and comfortable contact cooling to protect the top layer of the skin while permitting safe infrared energy to heat deeper layers of tissue where collagen and elastin reside. by raising the tissue temperature, the body naturally initiates a repair and remodeling response, which over time, leads to skin firmness and improved tone.
DivaTyte Improves or Reduces Sagging Vaginal Skin
As women age, sagging skin and the other skin quality changes occur in all areas of the body, not just the face and neck. The appearance of sagging, non firming skin is amongst the highest complaints for women seeking vaginal improvement. Offering DivaTyte can help women take charge of this condition and feel confident in all areas. Typically five sessions are recommended to be done every 10-14 days apart.
Plan Your Procedure
- Recovery Time
- Average Procedure Time
- 3 - 5 Minutes
- Procedure Recovery Location
Is It Painful?
For most patients, diVa treatments only cause mild discomfort. Since a session is less than five minutes, patients are generally fine without any anesthesia. Patients have noted some pressure on the vaginal wall and increased sensitivity during the treatment. For patients who are especially sensitive or concerned, a topical anesthesia may be used after speaking to your doctor.
Is It Safe?
The diVa handpiece uses an automated control system to deliver the proper amount of heat for the right amount of time to achieve results. In addition, diVa is performed with a Strengthened Quartz Dilator that is changed for each patient to avoid any contamination and inconsistencies between treatments.
In a clinical study, 92% of patients were satisfied with the results of their diVa treatment. In the same study, 85% of patients experienced little to no discomfort and would recommend the treatment to others.
Improving Dryness and Tone?
By stimulating the collagen production in the vaginal tissue, diVa treatments strengthen the tone and thickness of the vaginal wall while also increasing natural lubrication.