We are pleased to announce our re-opening for Wednesday, May 13th 2020! Substantial efforts have been put into place to prevent the spread of infection, both routinely and added processes since covid-19 emerged. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- We have implemented enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting protocols throughout the day.
- Our staff will wear PPE and we will require patients to wear their own masks prior to entering our office.
- We will ask you pre-screening questions for covid-19 symptoms prior to setting and confirming your appointment.
- We will screen all patients upon arrival by asking these same questions and checking temperatures.
- We are limiting appointment availability to ensure social distancing can be maintained.
- Access to restroom will be restricted. Patients will be provided with alcohol- based sanitizers upon arrival and exit from our office.
- Our check-in process has been altered to avoid patient congregation at our front desk or waiting area. We require patients to stay in their car upon arrival to our office. Once they've arrived, they can call our office to check-in and we will call them once we're ready for them to come inside. If possible, pre-payment will be required for most procedures.
- We will limit office entry to PATIENTS ONLY. Family members/friends will not be allowed inside.
These measure are being implemented to provide quality patient care and the highest priority to protecting our patients and staff. We will continue to monitor the situation with the hopes of resuming to normality soon, and we thank you for your understanding during these times.