Axonics Therapy is a long-lasting and clinically proven solution that provides urinary control for patients suffering with overactive bladder and urinary frequency. Today, millions of people worldwide suffer from these chronic and debilitating symptoms.1
The Axonics Therapy works by providing gentle electrical stimulation (sacral neuromodulation) to the nerves that control the bladder restoring normal communication and resulting in an improvement in symptoms.
The Axonics System offers a long-lived miniaturized neurostimulator that is approximately the size of a quarter. The rechargeable device is implanted into the pelvic area during a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure. It is qualified to last 15 or more years in the body eliminating the need for repeat surgeries over the patient’s lifetime. Until today, the only other product available required replacement surgery every four years due to battery depletion and removal of the implanted device if an MRI was required. Patients are provided with a discreet easy to use Remote Control that can be used to manage their therapy.
About Overactive bladder
- Overactive bladder (OAB) and is a common condition that can negatively impact quality of life, including work, social activities, exercise and sleep.
- Overactive bladder is a dysfunction in which people experience frequent and urgent needs to empty their bladders. One of the most common symptoms of OAB is a sudden urge to urinate, resulting in unintentional urine loss.
- Some individuals experience urinary leakage from a loss of urinary control. This can cause a lot of stress from the interruptions throughout the day.
How Axonics Treats Overactive Bladder & Urinary Control
The Axonics System is the first rechargeable Sacral Neuromodulation (SNM) system for the treatment of overactive bladder.
Axonics SNM Therapy provides gentle stimulation to the nerves that communicate between the brain, bladder and bowel. This advanced therapy restores normal communication, which can result in clinically significant symptom improvement
Axonics SNM Therapy is indicated for patients who have not responded to more conservative treatments, including medications
The Axonics System is small (about the size of a quarter) designed to last for at least 15 years and is full-body MRI compatible, reducing the need for device removal and replacement surgeries.
The Axonics System offers the ability to trial the therapy with its External Trial System. The patient will wear a small and disposable device that fits discreetly under their clothing. Trialing the therapy allows physicians and their patients to experience first-hand if this therapy provides symptom reduction.
Clinically Proven Results
The Axonics System is a clinically proven solution, in a clinical study with:
90% of patients experiencing clinically significant symptom improvements at 6 months post-implant.3
93% of patient were satisfied with their therapy.
92% of patients said they would undergo treatment again with the same expected results.
Benefits of Axonics Therapy
- Clinically proven to help people reduce urinary frequency and regain urinary control2
- 90% of implanted patients achieved clinically significant improvements2
- Designed to provide patients with long-lasting relief
- Allows patients to undergo Full-Body MRI safely without having to explant the device
- High patient satisfaction at 6 months2
- 93% of patients were satisfied with their therapy2
- The Axonics System offers the ability to trial the therapy with its External Trial System. The patient will wear a small and disposable device that fits discreetly under their clothing. Trialing the therapy allows physicians and their patients to experience first-hand if this therapy helps them with urinary leakage and control.
"I recommend beautiful Orlando, because it is a clean place and its staff is very friendly, besides the dr. They are very qualified in the area of beauty and weight loss. I started a few months ago with 225 pounds and I'm already 175, with 25 pounds less, I reached my ideal weight"- B.R. / Facebook / May 23, 2021
"It is a good place to get facials and get good results and the attention is excellent 👍🏻"- S.N. / Facebook / May 23, 2021
"I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! Excellent results! They treat you like family. it's worth giving yourself some time to give love to your body. 💙"- C.G. / Facebook / May 23, 2021
"Had botox with Jose at Beautiful Orlando. I have been getting a botox for quiet sometime now and getting botox with Jose has made quiet a difference in results. Amazing place to go. Its worth everything!!!! 🙂"- S.G. / Facebook / May 23, 2021
"The service and the staff are excellent. I've been a loyal customer for 2 years, and counting. The facial service is excellent. I would highly recommend them."- J.I. / Facebook / May 23, 2021